Your investment in The Highland County Chamber of Commerce comes with a number of exciting plans and programs, all designed to support your business and the economic strength of Highland County.
SOCA Benefit Plan
Are you looking for an option for health insurance for your small business? The Highland County Chamber of Commerce urges you to look at the SOCA Benefit Plan. This plan, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield Blue Access PPO Network, is an alternative option to Affordable Care Act insurance plans.
The SOCA Benefit Plan is a multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA). This allows multiple employers to form a single large pool to leverage purchasing power and share in the overall claims risk. The plan is available to small businesses with 2-50 employees and a minimum of two employees must be enrolled. There is also a sole proprietor option. There are additional products, including dental, vision, life and disability also available through this plan.
Why enroll in this Chamber member benefit?
- You can use this benefit to recruit and retain employees
- Employer sponsored group health insurance plans are more affordable and provide better coverage than most individual plans
- Employer sponsored group health insurance plans provide tax advantages to your business and your employees
- Access to the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Access PPO Network
How do I learn more?
- You can get a preliminary quote from Cincinnati Benefit Solutions. Simply send the following to Scott Marston at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Scott at 513-661-1114.
- Name and address of business
- Name and DOB’s of employees to be considered for health insurance
- Name of DOB’s of employees spouses/children to be considered for health insurance (if any)
- Visit: https://www.joinsoca.com/benefits/soca-benefit-plan-administered-by-anthem/